Search My Blog

Monday, January 16, 2017

I am giving AWAY FREE $200 no strings attached savings cards to save you money on your next hotel stay... anywhere worldwide!

This card gives you access to my members only Travel Discounts!
NOT Available to public without this card or a membership! You are welcome !

How Do I use My Goodlife VIP Card?? Well....

1. First, Activate the card.
2. After you activate the card you get exclusive access to our exclusive private booking portal.
3. Use our exclusive members only search the same as you would Trivago, Priceline's, Kayak ...
4. You will see a comparison - Average Internet Rate, then Our Private Rate.
5. In Green you will see the savings (VIP Dollars)
6. Find the hotel you want.
7. Book it ...follow instructions.
8. That amount saved in green is what is deducted from $200 card.
9. Stay more nights at same hotel, save more money.
10. Use until $200 savings card is used up.
11. No Expiration Date!
12. If you like what you see, join as member for as little as $11.95 a month!
13. Know someone else who wants one FREE ...let me know!

Don't have a card from me yet? Get one by sending me an email to thevipdiscount@gmail.com or by following THIS LINK NOW !!

No comments:

Post a Comment